Interior background

Frozen Water Service

When the temperature of the water line reaches the freezing mark, there may be a noticeable drop in water pressure or there may be no water at all.

If a frozen water service is suspected, contact the Ontario Clean Water Agency (OCWA) at 1-866-775-7712 during regular business hours, or 705-526-5762 after hours to determine if there is any other reason why your water is off.

If your water service is frozen on municipal property, OCWA staff will proceed to thaw the service or find another option to providing water to the property.

If the water service is frozen on private property, property owners are advised to contact a plumber to have the service thawed.