Interior background

Report a Problem

If you would like to contact us regarding a problem or concern, please contact the following:


If you need information contained on this website provided in another format, please contact the Clerk at 705-534-7248 ext. 240 to learn more about alternate formats and accommodation.

By-law/Parking Issues

Contact the By-law Enforcement Officer at 705-534-7248 ext. 248

Dog or Animal Issues

Contact the Canine/By-law Enforcement Officer at 705-534-7248 ext. 248

Fire and Emergency Services Issues (non-emergency)

Contact the Fire Chief at 705-534-7248 ext. 253

Parks, Road/Sidewalk, Streetlights, Water or Sewer Issues

Contact the Operational Administrative Assistant at 705-534-7248 ext. 230

General Inquiries

For all other inquiries, contact the Senior Executive Assistant at 705-534-7248 ext. 229 or email.