Please read the guide thoroughly to understand the steps in the recruitment process.
#TeamTay members are forward-thinking collaborators who are driven to innovate and modernize local government.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Tay Township. Ideal candidates will be adaptable to our growing and evolving municipality and demonstrate capabilities for making a positive impact on the Corporation and the Community as one.
If you are passionate about providing the very best in municipal service delivery and are looking for a place to challenge yourself and grow, we encourage you to consider Tay for your next employment opportunity.
May 2, 2023 (4:00 pm)
Closed - Reviewing Applications
Employment opportunities are posted as they are currently available.
Applications must be submitted via email to HR@Tay.ca. The preferred application file format is Portable Document Format (PDF). If you need an alternate method of submitting your application, please get in touch with Human Resources.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you're interested in employment opportunities with the Township of Tay, we recommend that you review the following FAQs.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please view our employment opportunities to find the recruitment status of each posting.
We do not accept unsolicited applications. Please keep an eye on our current employment opportunities and apply by following the application instructions on the posting.
Personal information collected under the authority of the Municipal Act and in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act will only be used for candidate selection.
Tay Township is an equal-opportunity employer. Accommodations for persons with disabilities will be provided, on request, to support candidate participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request accommodation, please get in touch with Human Resources.
Tips for Interviews
Interviews and assessments are completed on-site, online and/or by video conference. We look forward to meeting you! Prepare for your interview by reviewing these highlights:
- Do your research on the Township
- Review the position posting and position description and think about how your experience, knowledge, skills and abilities align
- Practice responding to common interview questions that relate to your field or position
- If you're taking part in a virtual interview, be sure to check that the meeting program works on your device, test your camera and speakers, and find a quiet, private space for the interview
- Don't forget to introduce yourself and be yourself
- Take a deep breath
- Responses to interview questions should be specific to the question, thoughtful, succinct and well-delivered
- If you need a question to be repeated or clarified, please don't hesitate to ask the interviewer(s)
- You'll have the opportunity to ask the interview panel questions, so be sure to prepare ahead of time
450 Park Street, PO Box 100
ON L0K 2A0
Manager of Human Resources
705-534-7248 ext. 268