Watering Permits are available at the Tay Township Municipal Office.
- Water permits are available for watering sod only during the hours 7:00 am to 9:00 am and, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Watering Permits may be purchased at the municipal office during regular business hours.
- Office Hours 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday - Friday
- If you have questions, please contact the Water/Wastewater Administrative Assistant at 705-534-7248 ext. 255.
- Permit Cost - $50.00 for up to 7 days
- Water permits may be cancelled if a water ban is in effect. Water bans are advertised on the Township website.